luni, 6 iunie 2011

Chapter 4


Morning came in Berlin... I woke up and took a walk through what not long ago was a beautiful city... I can't imagine Berlin would end up a pile of rubble... I started remembering a time when the population came in thousands to attend military parades of a victorious regime... when suddenly a pair of Russian soldiers stopped me... how stupid of me I was still wearing the SS uniform...



















- Stop... you f****** fascist...
At that point from no were two soldiers from the wehrmacht came behind them and cut their throat...
- I would get rid of the uniform... and then they vanished...
I made my way back to the bunker where a few soldiers where waiting for me... they took me to my office where an SS Major was waiting from me...
- Good Day Captain, I heard you where the Commander of the Final Bunker... I am the Commander of the SS Werwölfe division...
I was stunned... I haven't heard of the SS Werwölfe division in my life and I was member of theSchwarzen Adler one of the most secret of them...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu